Didn't realize this weekend was the first weekend of Scarborough Faire. http://scarboroughrenfest.com/
Oops...
It used to begin the last weekend in April, but since the heat gets so bad after eight weeks, the first weekend has slowly moved to earlier in the month. I think this is the earliest yet.
Well, we had thought we would go the first day to say hello to everyone still doing the show, but since it is tomorrow it ain't gonna happen. rat needs to gather some funds and I definitely need to dye my roots. So we are going Sunday for a while. I don't know what time we will get there. Probably about 'death march' time so we can catch as many familiar faces at one time as possible. Then off to the early afternoon joust to see our jousting friends. Probably leave after that.
Gonna need to get most of the Japanese homework done on Saturday. rat brought home an anime parody called Puni Puni Poemy (looks like a magical girl parody) and Spirited Away. That's right, we haven't seen Spirited Away yet. I cannot get any real work done when I have to read subtitles.
Anyway, rat has dropped in the DVD so I am off. Oh look, you can get English with weird subtitles as an option with PPP. We may have to try that one later.
And I still bloody-ass tired...
Oh, Talon, I read over what you have of the latest chibi tale. Will be sending it back to you later this evening. I have a few tiny ideas for you to play around with.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*